CLICK AND DONATE HELP
TAKE PART IN W PMM ACTION SOS
DONATE ANY AMOUNT TO THE BANK ACCOUNT
The holidays are a time for travelling, exploring new places, meeting people. We, volunteers and staff of PMM, also travel frequently. But the goal of our trip is not to relax but to help people. Beneficiaries of our projects live in the poorest, slower-growing regions of the world - thanks to us they can get an improved access to medical care. Of course, during our trip we also get to know new, beautiful - though often destroyed by war or disaster - places and people - those who need our help, and those with whom we have the honour to work together: employees of local government; doctors, who in difficult conditions are helping the sick and wounded; other volunteers from around the world who help us shoulder to shoulder.
In the most difficult moments of our work the power is brought to us by the idea that we are helping others thanks to people like you, who understand the need for our actions and in various ways support our projects.
We invite you to participate in the photo competition of Polish Medical Mission - send us a smile from their holiday trip wherever you plan this year's vacation. Treat us with a piece of your summer fun - and in return the authors of the best photos will receive gifts from the places we conduct our projects.
What you need to do?
1. to make a picture in any chosen by the participant place with a piece of paper containing PMM's logo and written greetings. Logo and text can be printed or drawn by hand. Logo PMM is available at www.pmm.org.pl
2. transfer the picture electronically to the email address:
3 . Mark "I Like" of the PMM's profile on www.facebook.com/PolskaMisjaMedyczna.
HERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD LOGO of PMM
What are the prizes?
We will select the three winners of the first and second places and three honourable mentions. The awards include:
1. The prize for first place in the competition are: two bags from Papua New Guinea, the material kitenge (3m) of South Sudan and sets of the PMM promotion gadgets
2. The prize for second place in the competition are: ethnic jewellery from Lebanon and a set of the PMM promotion gadgets
3. The prize for distinction in the competition are: a traditional doll called "motanka" from Eastern Ukraine, jewellery from Lebanon and Tanzania and sets of the PMM promotion gadgets
The details are in the Regulations.