T4 - Travel, Trauma, Tropics, Tactics
The T4 HCP course: "Selected issues in the field of travel medicine and emergency medical service emergency for medical staff" is a proprietary program created by the instructors of the Polish Medical Mission, based on international guidelines and current recommendations as well as the diverse missionary experience of the PMM volunteers and staff.
The course subject is directly connected with how it is called, the T4 HCP abbreviation stands for Travel, Trauma, Tropics, Tactics - for HealthCareProviders. The subjects discussed during the course include:
- planning to go to a "higher risk" country
- travel safety and crisis situations
- rules for improvised transportation
- site procedures for cases of accidents, traumatic examination
- respiratory protection
- procedure for cases of hypothermia
- intravascular accesses and principles of fluid therapy
- modern methods of hemorrhage control
- overheating and heat stroke
- "diseases of dirty hands"
- bites, allergies
- malaria, diarrhea, fever
- the first aid kit
- treatment in the event of "active shooter"
- being a hostage
- assistance depending on the gradation of fire hazard
The course is available in two versions: for people with medical education, and for those without medical training, going to different parts of the world.
The course will be held in the headquarters of Practical Medicine in the Krakow area (address: Cholerzyn 445, 32-060 Liszki). Free parking available.
for medical staff: 04 – 05.03.2017
for non-medical staff: 17 – 18.06.2017
PRICE: PLN 700 / person
Payments should be made by the deadline of 20.02.2016 (the edition for medical staff) and 05.06.2017 (the edition for non-medical staff) to the bank account of the Polish Medical Mission 62 1240 2294 1111 0000 3718 5444 with a note, respectively, "T4 for medical staff" or "T4 for non-medical staff"
Questions and entries should be sent to email@example.com with a note "T4". If none of the following terms fits you and you are interested in the offered course, email us as well. We will inform you about the future editions.
You are invited to participate – the Polish Medical Mission Team